Dec 3, 2008

The Urge To Blog


Today, at this very minute, is my very first blogging. Now, am I called a blogger?

I have been highlighting myself about this massive phenomenon since early this year. Frankly, I didn’t see any solid reason for me to do so, a waste of time though until for the past 2 months. I need a diary! I am lazy to write but love to type. I need to read some thoughts, collate information or share experiences with viewers. I’m not really excited in airing my emotions as I believe, the most who would read yours is yourself. The main reason behind this is that I could always go back to my blog in future and kept track on what I was doing a year or so ago, aware of what is happening in my life.

A dear friend of mine, use blogging as a tool to market and expose her cupcake business. Which now has succeed tremendously. Since then, I’ve been trying to blog for over a month and had a hardest time to start with. Even now, I wonder if I could devote a time to blog as I have limited time to do so - with 9 to 6 job, a part-time eBay seller and my beloved family – a husband, 2 teenage kids and 5 cats..

6 comments:

AQisH said...

wahhh..welcome to blogger;-)

pinkiss said...

welcome to blogger.

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

Your English is very good, Kak Gee! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Gee said...

Tq all for your support!

wansu said...

welkam to the group sis..!

Angelo Venetti said...

Blog.. jangan tak blog.. jgn jadi goblok dah .. ha ha ha..

Top Ad 728x90